|1||Dr Sunil K Gvalani||Professor (Addl) & Hod|
|2||Dr Naina P Dalvi||Professor (Addl)|
|3||Dr Harprit Kaur Madan||Associate Professor|
|4||Dr Pallavi Somkuwar||Assistant Professor|
|5||Dr Maithili Thakur||Assistant Professor|
|6||Dr Suchita Kosare||Assistant Professor|
|7||Dr Apeksha Gala||Assistant Professor|
|9||Dr Pooja Kohat||S.M.C.|
|10||Dr Vinaya Masoji||S.M.O.|
|11||Dr Suvankar D||S.M.O.|
|12||Dr Rohit C||S.M.O..|
|13||Dr Chayanika K||S.M.O.|
|14||Dr Nigar R||S.M.O..|
|15||Dr Shalaka S||Sr. Resident|
|16||Dr Vidya Kotmire||Sr. Resident|
|17||Dr Shubha Bhat||Sr. Resident|
|19||Dr Sudhams T||Jr.Resident|
- Department of Anaesthesia –’ D’&’E’ block on the 3rd Floor.
- Anaesthesia OPD – outside ‘A’ wing on the 3rd floor.
- Anaesthesia Recovery Room (Post Anaesthesia Care Unit) – 3rd floor ‘D’ wing.
TIMINGS : Department 9am to 4pm
OPD TIMINGS : 9.30 am to 1.30pm
Anaesthesia services are provided for-
- All Elective and Emergency cases in basic specialties of General surgery, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Orthopaedics , ENT/Ophthalmology and Dental and Maxillofacial surgery as well as super-specialties of Urology ,Neurosurgery and Plastic surgery.
- Emergency obstetric cases in Labor OT round the clock.
- Specialized psychiatry procedures like Pentothal interview and electroconvulsive therapy.
- Patients requiring Critical Care in Anaesthesia Recovery Room (Post Anaesthesia Care Unit).
Contact No.022-26210040 EXT NO. 284, 300, 308, 309
- Diploma in Anaesthesia recognized by College and Physicians to be started in October,2016
- DNB Anesthesia (primary and Secondary) started in Jan 2017