Name : Dr.SunilkumarGvalani (HOD)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
|1||Dr Sunil K Gvalani||Professor (Add) & Hod|
|2||Dr Naina P Dalvi||Professor (Add)|
|3||Dr Harpreet Kaur Madan||Asst Professor|
|4||Dr Pallavi Somkuwar||Asst Professor|
|5||Dr Maithili Thakur||Asst Professor|
|7||Dr Jayesh H||S.M.C.|
|8||Dr Rishiraj B||S.M.C.|
|9||Dr Sindil S||S.M.C.|
|10||Dr Tazeen S||S.M.C.|
|11||Dr Neha Rani||Sr. Resident|
|12||Dr Shalaka S||Sr. Resident|
|13||Dr Vishwa Saineer||Sr. Resident|
|14||Dr Sonali Mali||Sr. Resident|
|15||Dr Punam L||Sr.Resident|
- Department of Anaesthesia –’ D’&’E’ block on the 3rd Floor.
- Anaesthesia OPD – outside ‘A’ wing on the 3rd floor.
- Anaesthesia Recovery Room (Post Anaesthesia Care Unit) – 3rd floor ‘D’ wing.
TIMINGS: Department9am to 4pm
OPD TIMINGS: 9.30 am to 1.30pm
Anaesthesia services are provided for
- All Elective and Emergency cases in basic specialities of General surgery, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Orthopaedics and ENT/Ophthalmology as well as super-specialities of Urology ,Neurosurgery and Plastic surgery.
- Emergency obstetric cases in Labour OT round the clock.
- Specialised psychiatry procedures like Pentothal interview and electroconvulsive therapy.
- Patients requiring Critical Care in Anaesthesia Recovery Room (Post Anaesthesia Care Unit)
Contact No.022-26210040 EXT NO. 284
- Diploma in Anaesthesia recognised by College and Physicians to be started in October,2016
- DNB ACCREDITATION IN FINAL STAGE
Dr Sunil K Gvalani
- Professor (Add) and Head of Department at HBT Medical College & R N Cooper Municipal Hospital.
- Clinical experience of 20 years.
- Chief Editor of ‘Research & Innovation in Anaesthesia’ Journal.
- Author of textbook “Cardiac Anaesthesia- Practical Aspects” Jaypee Publishers.
- Regular faculty at CMEs and Conferences.
- American heart association certified BLS and ACLS provider.
- Member of Ethics Committee & Staff Research Society of HBT Medical College.
- Faculty member of Medical Education Unit of HBT Medical College.
- Member of Steering committee of UNESCO Bioethics Unit of HBTMC & RNCH
- Presently working as Additional Professor in Department of Anaesthesia at Dr R N Cooper Municipal Hospital &H B T Medical College with clinical experience of 17 Years 6 Months
- American Heart Association certified BLS, ACLS and PALS provider and instructor
- Executive Committee member of Mumbai Branch of Indian Society of Anaesthesia from December 2008- November 2010.
- Elected as Executive Committee member of Staff Research Society of LTMMC, Sion in August,2014
- Regular faculty at various State and National Anaesthesia conferences a well as General Surgery, ENT Trauma and Nursing Conferences
- Author of three chapters in Text book of ‘A practical approach to emergency anaesthesia’ and five chapters in “Understanding Anesthetic Equipment & Procedures: A Practical Approach” by Jaypee Publications
- Holding Honorary position at Tata Institute Of Social Sciences- Centre of Excellence.
- Presently working as a Senior Assistant Professor in Dept. of Anaesthesiology at HBT Medical College& Dr R.N.Cooper Municipal Hospital &with clinical experiences of 12 years.
- Fellow of Critical Care Medicine from Seth G.S.Medical College and KEM hospital affiliated to MUHS university
- Diploma in Hospital Management
- American Heart Association certified PALS provider
- Jt. secretary of Cooper’s Teacher Medical Association (CMTA)
- Member of Gender Harassment Committee and Anti ragging committee.
- Faculty for CPCR Training.
- Attended various CME’s and presented papers.
- Presently working as Assistant Professor in Department of Anaesthesia at HBT Medical College & Dr R.N. Cooper Municipal Hospital.
- Diploma in Critical Care Medicine certified by Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine.
- American Heart Association certified ALS and BLS provider.
- American College of Surgeons certified Advanced Trauma Life Support Provider.
- International Cardiovascular Society certified 2D ECHO course.
- Presently working as Assistant Professor in Department of Anesthesia at Dr. R. N. Cooper Municipal Hospital and Medical College.
Area of Interest: Transplant Anaesthesia, CPCR, Critical Care
Areaof interest: PediatricAnesthesia, CPCR
Area of interest:Pain clinic, Regional anaesthesia & Critical Care
Area of interest : Critical Care, Trauma
Dr. Maithili Thakur
Area of interest: PediatricAnesthesia, NeuroAnesthesia
Academic Activities/ CMEs:
- Conducted CPCR workshop for 150 Istyear MBBS students of our college
- CME on “Hypoxia and Oxygen Therapy” on 6th February,2016 attended by 170 delegates
- Pain clinic for acute and chronic pain
- CPCR Training workshops for health care personnel and medical students
- Anaesthesia services for Cardiothoracic surgery and Cardiac Catheterisation Laboratory