- Department of Anaesthesia –5th floor , College building.
- Faculty office- “ D’&’E’ block on the 3rd Floor, Hospital building.
- Anaesthesia OPD & Pain clinic – outside ‘D’ wing on the 3rd floor.
- Anaesthesia Recovery Room (Post Anaesthesia Care Unit) – 3rd floor ‘D’ wing.
Email ID -
Contact Us -
022-26210040 EXT NO. 284, 300, 308, 309
Anaesthesia services are provided for
- All elective and emergency cases in basic specialties of General surgery, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Orthopaedics , ENT/Ophthalmology and Dental and Maxillofacial surgery as well as super-specialties of Urology ,Neurosurgery and Plastic surgery.
- Emergency obstetric cases in Labor OT round the clock.
- Specialized psychiatry procedures like Pentothal interview and electroconvulsive therapy.
- Patients requiring critical care in Anaesthesia Recovery Room (Post Anaesthesia Care Unit).
- Pain clinic services for acute and chronic Pain.
- Diploma in Anaesthesia recognized by College and Physicians started in October,2016
- DNB Anesthesia (primary and Secondary) started in Jan 2017
- Department 9am to 4pm
- 9.30 am to 1.30pm.
- Pain clinic- Monday, Friday – 2 to 3 pm (In Anaesthesia OPD)
Academic Activities/ CMEs:
- Conducted CPCR workshop for 150 I year MBBS students of our college
- CME on “Hypoxia and Oxygen Therapy” on 6th February,2016 attended by 170 delegates
- CME on Non-Operating Room Anaesthesia” held on 19th November 2016 attended by 160 delegates.
- CME on “Endocrine Anaesthesia –Practical Aspects” held on June 19th 2017 attended by 180 delegates.
- CME on “Practical Aspects of Critical Care” held on November 25th, 2018, attended by 100 delegates.
- Starting MUHS PG courses.
- CPCR Training workshops for health care personnel and medical students
- Anaesthesia services for Cardiothoracic surgery, Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory and interventional neuro-radiology.