4th Floor C wing Hospital Building
Email ID -
Contact Us -
022 2620 7254
Non Teaching Faculty
Activities of the Department
- (To be filled by the administrative office)
- 1. Intake capacity of PG with status of recognition : 3 Primary DNB/ Yr
|Dr. Ganesh Karambelkar||2019|
|Dr. Tarachand Narwal||2019|
|Dr. Rudra Vaidya||2020|
|Dr. Esha Deshmukh||2020|
|Dr. Ramnivas Nayak||2020|
|Degree/Diploma||Year||No of Students Appeared||No of Students Passed||Passing percentage|
|PG||––||Dr Manisha Khare||2020–||2–||1–||50–|
Details of CME since inception
- CME on Avian Influenza14/1/2017
- CME on Needle stick Injury10/3/2017
- CME ON H1N1 Influenza5/7/2018
- Regional Rheumatology Quiz14/8/2019
- Updates on stroke7/10/2018
- CME on COVID 19 15/3/2020
- Workshop on Critical Care in COVID 19 1/4/2020
Vision of Department
Starting New OPDs:
- Obesity OPD: Due to increase in incidence of Obesity in the population and associated metabolic illnesses. All metabolic illnesses like Hypertension, Diabetes, Dyslipidemia will be attended to. Also co-ordination with other departments like Diet, OT/PT, Surgery will be done
- Women’s Wellness: For health problems faced by Post and Perimenopausal females.
- Comprehensive Diabetes OPD: Increasing the scope of Diabetes OPD to manage complications like neuropathy, diabetic foot, vasculopathy.
Increasing the scope of ART centre to provide Second Line ART in association with MDACS.
Increasing the research output of the Department and also involving the residents in research activities.
New Courses: Starting new courses
- MD in General Medicine.
- Fellowship courses in Diabetes, Geriatrics, Rheumatology, Critical Care
Conducting regular workshops in CPCR , arrythmias.
Creating ICU in Emergency Medical Services for management of acute conditions like MI, Stroke, Snake Bite, etc
Starting Nephrology OPD
Newer methods of teaching like increasing student feedback, role play, symposium, group discussions rather than conventional lectures.
Sections/Units of the department:
Services provided (new and old):
- OPD: Upper Ground Floor, B Wing, Hospital Building, daily 8am to 11 am
- IPD: 5thFloor, D Wing, Hospital Building: Male Ward 5thFloor, F Wing, Hospital Building: Female Ward
- COVID: 6th FLR : 200 Beds
- MICU: 5 beds
- ICCU: 5 beds
- COVID ICU:38 beds
Time And Days
|Medicine OPD||Daily||8 am to 11 am|
|Geriatric||Wednesday||1:30 pm to 3:30 pm|
|Diabetes||Thursday||1:30 pm to 3:30 pm|
|Rheumatology||Tuesday||1:30 pm to 3:30 pm|
|ART||Daily||9 am to 4 pm|
|Disability||Wednesday||9:30am to 1:30 pm|
|Endocrine||Friday||12:30 to 3:30pm|
|Cardiology||Thursday||11 am to 1 pm|
|Neurology||Friday||10am -12 pm|
|Hematology||Wednesday||1:30 pm to 3:30 pm|