HBTMC & Dr R.N .C.H
Name: Dr Manisha Khare (HOD)
Email Id : email@example.com
|Sr.No||Name of Faculty||Designation|
|1||Dr. Manisha Khare||Professor & Head|
|2||Dr. Vinaya Shah||Addl. Professor|
|3||Dr. Yasmeen Khatib||Associate Professor|
|4||Dr. Ujwal Rathod||Associate Professor|
|5||Dr. Richa Patel||Assistant Professor|
|6||Dr. Archana Khade||Assistant Professor|
|7||Dr .Asha Oran||Tutor|
|8||Dr. Ranjeet Singh||Tutor|
|9||Dr. Komal Kapoor||Tutor|
|10||Dr. Anumeha Chaturvedi||Tutor|
|11||Dr. Dishant Kamdi||Tutor|
Location: Service Laboratories-“C”wing, 1st floor
Teaching Activity- 2 nd floor, college building
4. 24 hours Emergency Laboratory
5. Clinical Pathology
6. Blood Bank (24 hours)
Department Timing: 8 am to 4 pm
Special services: School clinic, Malaria clinic, FNAC Clinic, Intra-operative imprint cytology
Instructions for patients for OPD: Appointment and instructions for investigations given in 26 no. A wing 1st floor, Reports dispatched from 26 no.
Contact No. 022-26207254 Ext No. 220
II nd MBBS (MUHS& MCI Recognized)
Department recognized for DNB Pathology (4 students annually) – NAT Board Accredited.
Observership for Medical Laboratory Technology students
1. Clinico pathological study on papillosquamous lesions of skin.
2. Cytomorphological features of breast lesions on FNAC.
3. Comparison of various manual platelet counting methods with automated platelet count, in stained and unstained peripheral blood smears.
4. Histomorphological study of solitary Thyroid Nodules
On going projects:
1. Cytomorphological features, grading and correlation with biochemical parameters in autoimmune thyroiditis.
2. Clinicopathological correlation of nasal and paranasal masses.
Publications in 2014-15 :
30 publications in National and International indexed journals.
Posters Presented in State and National conferences by DNB students.
Posters done in the department:
1. Myoepithelial carcinoma of the cheek MAPCON 2012 (Dr. Surekha)
2. Sarcomatoid carcinoma of the gall bladder. MAPCON 2013(Dr Asha Bankapur)
3. Lymphangiomatous polyp of palatine tonsil presenting with dysphagia and dysarthria .APCON 2014 (Dr Asha Oraon)
4. Venolymphatic malformation of the parotid gland –A rare presentation Dr.Komal kapoor. MAPCON (2015)
5. Cytomorphology of cutaneous Diffuse large B cell Lymphoma – A case report- Cytology CME – 2016 ( Dr Ranjit Singh Rathod)
Specialised Heamatology Laboratory
NON TEACHING STAFF